Monday, November 22, 2010

Where to eat in Hong Kong and Seoul

I haven't traveled to Hong Kong or Seoul just yet. It's on my "Travel To Do" list, however.

TravelChannel.com published several new videos on these two cities. They're gorgeous clips, I wish I had shot and produced myself, but I can't take credit. The credit belongs to the wonderful Francisco Aliwalas, who traveled to these two cities, shot and produced the videos.

Take a look at the following clips. Get ready to have your mouth salivating with envy. These clips are not to be watched before, during or after your lunch because whatever you've just eaten probably didn't look as good as what you're about to lay your eyes on.


How about some mouthwatering beef with sauteed vegetables? Or Korean barbecue marinated in soy spice and garlic. What's not to love? Watch Where to eat in Seoul.



   

Sample Cantonese comfort food at a 60-year-old cafe, and steamed dumplings and noodles at Ho Hung Kee. Watch A taste of Hong Kong.

Enjoy!


- Rani Robinson, Good Food

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...