Thursday, January 12, 2012

A-MAZING

What does it say about a dish that lingers on in your day dreams and dreams, almost enough that you can taste it? An outstanding, out-of-this-world meal, that's what that says!

I posted very briefly about this dish in another post - ROCKIN' DINNERS. I was rushing through that post, so I didn't have the chance to properly explain how happy that dish made me feel. I love grits and salmon cakes. The 2 together, inspirational! Growing up, I split my time between Washington, DC, and Orlando, FL. Each summer and every other Thanksgiving I spent my share of time in North Carolina and South Carolina. In my opinion, The Carolina's are the heart of southern cooking. Grits and salmon cakes are about as southern as a person can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...